Paper submission is closed. (July 28, 2018)
Authors are invited to submit original and previously unpublished papers in any of the technical areas relevant to the workshop. Accepted papers will be distributed to delegates on a USB stick and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Submitted papers should include up to 4-pages of technical contents including figures. Authors might optionally include a 5th page containing only references. Please use our LaTeX or Microsoft Word style files for paper preparation. Authors are strongly encouraged to give relevant demonstrations as part of their presentation. All papers accepted for inclusion in the proceedings must be presented by one of the authors and covered with a full registration.
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word:
- LaTeX template and style files with margin, page layout, font, etc. definitions
- Sample PDF generated from the LaTeX template file
- Word 2007-2010 template (.docx)
- Word 97-2003 template (.doc)
Papers should be submitted for peer review via the Software for Conferences (Softconf) from March 2018.
- Submit an IEEE Electronic Copyright Form at the timing of camera ready paper submission.
- Please add one of the follwoing copyright notices to the bottom of the first page of your camera-ready version. HOW-TO
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8151-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8151-0/18/$31.00©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8151-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
For a contribution to the demonstration session, please send the following form including a brief description of the demonstration to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 20, 2018. This description may be an ordinary single-page document or a single-page illustration with brief explanation. The description will not be included in the workshop proceedings.
If you have any questions, direct them to the conference secretariat.